Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Kia sedana se auto: XXXXX XXXXX two weeks ago unable

disconnected battery two weeks ago unable to start car no fuel appers to be getting through
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.

Since the battery was disconnected before this fault occurred it may be possible once it was reconnected a voltage surge may have occurred and may have caused electrical damage to a fuse or electrical component like a control unit or relay.I would first check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse boxes.If all are found to be o.k. next I would have the fault codes checked in all computers in the vehicle to see if any codes have set.This usually requires a scan tool that is able to communicate with this vehicles computers to do this check.

If any codes have set they would need diagnosed to locate the issue here.On some vehicles when a particular code sets this may disable some components on the vehicle and in this case may be disabling the fuel system possibly and this may be why there is no fuel like this here.

These need checked into to see if the fault can be located and corrected from there.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have someone coming with diagnostic machine to see if he can find the fault.The fuses were ok

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

diagnostic have been checked and nothing wrong but still will not start

Is there a security or theft light flashing on the dash at all when the key is on or after trying to start the vehicle and then letting go of the key?