Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

suzuki sidekick: I want to tow a s 1995 sidekick behind my

Customer Question

I want to tow a s
1995 sidekick behind my rv Dont know what brackets or tow bars are appropriate.
Category: Car
Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.

Ok, I just need to know if it is a 2dr or 4dr, or 4dr SPORT, as well as if it has a Brushguard on it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2 door with no bushguard

Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.
HI,

Ok, I personally prefer Roadmaster tow bars and brackets and have used them for years.

for the brackets, there are 2 choices -

Roadmaster Part #: 118-1 , which run about $325

Roadmaster Part #: 118-3, which runs about $400

The difference is the 118-3 brackets have a hitch pin to remove the bracket fronts that towbar attaches to so that it is not noticable when not being towed.

For towbar, the Falcon 2, Roadmaster Part #: 520, which runs about $600

It has quick connect/disconnect features and autolock for quickly setting it up
Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have already rated my answer, then Thanks alot. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?