Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Isuzu pickuptruck: i run the truck about 25. and running obout

Customer Question

i run the truck about 25. and running obout 50mile and hour and came to 20. kown faster
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

I am sorry you have had to wait so long for the first contact. Sometimes this happens when the question you ask is not detailed enough or its just hard to address online. Many have viewed your post, but have passed. I am checking to see if you still need help.

I am not going to lie, this concern is not my strongest point, but I will do my best to help you. I have access to many repair sites, so at the least I can provide something to address at least part of your concern if it is not something I can address from memory and experience.

I mainly work in the last half of the day, so that is when I do all of my responding. If there is anything else you can add to your concern to help me out more so I can help you out in turn please do so in your next reply.

Once you get an answer, you will be prompted to rate me. You are rating my help, not the website, or answer. If you feel the need to rate negative, please save the rating so I can try again or find someone whom may be able to help better.

Thanks for using our site, we will do all we can to earn your business, again sorry we did not get to you sooner.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the truck Idle is fine, but when you press gas run 20 mile

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ididnot recive an answer

This is what you wrote.

run the truck about 25. and running obout 50mile and hour and came to 20. kown faster

Can you explain what is wrong a little better?