Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

95 Dodge Neon: 95 Neon sohc. Blows the fuelpump fuse in the

95' Neon sohc. Blows the fuelpump fuse in the PDC . Replace the fuse and it will start and run great, but after thirty seconds to a minute, it will blow again.

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem solved. This means the fuel pump is worn, pulling too many amps which will cause the fuse to blow. You will need to have the fuel pump replaced, it is about a $400 job at a shop or $150 if you replace yourself and 2 hours of labor. Let me know if you have questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.