Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Maserati: My maserati 2008 wont start, what should I do?

Customer Question

My maserati 2008 won't start, what should I do?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
My name is Pete and I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.

If you have turned the key and you have no electrical power in the vehicle at all this may be due to a bad/weak battery and this would need to be tested having the starting and charging system tested.If you do have power but the starter is not engaging to turn over and start the engine this may be a fault with the electronic ignition switch or the start circuit itself.

If it is turning over but not starting then fuel and spark would need to be tested to see if this is a fuel related fault possibly a faulty fuel pump or if this is spark/ignition related at fault here.

Once the fault is located it can be repaired to correct the fault.In some cases a scan tool may be needed to check the fault codes and to aid with locating the fault here.

Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete