Have a Car Question? Ask a Mechanic Online.
1. Remove key from ignition switch.
2. Close all doors.
3. Open drivers door
4. Insert key and turn to ON position and within 10 seconds turn key off and remove key.
5. Within 20 seconds Close and open drivers door 3 times.
6. Insert key and turn to ON position and within 10 seconds turn key off and remove key.
7. Locks should now lock and unlock automatically to confirm you have entered programming mode.
8. Press the UNLOCK button on remote and locks should cycle to confirm programming.
9. Repeat step 8 on each additional remote.
10. Exit vehicle with keys and remote, close door test remote(s).
Need further assistance then please get back to me with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button.
Kind regard Greg.
did alll you said and it did recycle and make locks on and off when I pulled key out but remotes did not work and they all have new batteries in them. any other ideas