Greg, Technician
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,

Bentley Continental GT: how to reset low oil light after filling

Customer Question

how to reset low oil light after filling oil, or will it go off by itself? 2005 Bentley gt
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

There is no reset for the oil pressure warning light ,if the oil level is okay then the light will go out on its own .

The Bentley has two lights one for low oil and one for low oil pressure.

As i understand your problem is low oil level, so if you have topped up oil to the correct level and the oil level light is still on, then you have a problem with the oil level warning sensor and this should be checked and repaired or replaced .

Need further assistance, then please get back to me with the reply box below, and not the poor or bad service button .

Regards Greg