Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE master, 30+ years. All makes and models. Trouble shooter, shop forman, service manager

power seat and windows quit working fuses are good replaced

power seat and windows quit working fuses are good replaced positive 3 lead battery cable. when I first had this problem seemed to solve for the most part would still get intermtent loss of power occasionaly but now nothing .
Hi, thank you for asking your question today. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Car?
-What make and model is your Car?

-What type of engine is in your Car?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
96 Bonneville 3.8 power locks wont work either rear work but the front will move but not engage or disengage. checked battery grounds under the hood cant find chassis ground. This has been an intermittent problem since I bought car about a year ago. now I get no power at all to the above mentioned areas
That is more than likely the ground pack connector, Located under the carpet on the driver's side, (near door sill). They get corroded up and will effect the windows, locks and fuel pump, (when they get real bad) C340 and SP340

Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience: ASE master, 30+ years. All makes and models. Trouble shooter, shop forman, service manager
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

looked for ground pack connector. removed seat took up carpet under drivers seat all the way back to rear seat nothing

I have never seen one that was built without grounds. I will opt out and open it back up. Please don’t reply to this post as that will lock the question back to me, also DON’T RATE THE ANSWER yet, someone should be along shortly, I’m sure, thanks and sorry I wasn’t able to help with it.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ya I haven't either must be in another location

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Im ok to wait would really like to resolve this issue

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!