mastertech29
mastertech29, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I am here to help you with any question you may have. My goal is fore you to be 100% satisfied!
61213286

Chev C4500 Kodiak: I have a 2006 C4500 Kodiak truck that I

I have a 2006 C4500 Kodiak truck that I am doing a rear brake job on Ineed to remove the ABS Magnet from the huh to remove the rotor How is this done

mastertech29 : Hello,
mastertech29 : My name isXXXXX you can do is spray them down with penetrating oil and take your time and wiggle them back and forth gently. A lot of the time they will break but if you are patient they will come out. If it breaks they are available from most parts stores.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
HI Rick First thanks for the help on the ABS ring. I have another question concerning my C5500 2007 I seem to go into the DPF burn mode every tank of fuel, is this normal or should I be replacing the DP filter