Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,
29331485

Audi A6 Quattro: im looking for radio code audi a6 vin # XXXXX

i'm looking for radio code audi a6 vin # XXXXX ,radio serial number auz5z4y0163359
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi .

Radio codes are given out by Audi dealers free of charge ,

Now if you have the radio serial number (original radio from car ) and the Vin number they will give you the code free of charge unless they have to remove the radio for you to get the radio code ,

(There is a bar code sticker on the top it has been believed that the last 4 numbers are the radio code ??)

But from the dealer the code is free.

Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button .

Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry , but your answer didn't help me at all , all that you told me and more a found in the Internet , I thought maybe you can provide a code somehow, and by the way Audi dealers charging you for this services even if you have all that information
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi Igor what more do you need to know .

It is a true fact that Audi will give you the radio code free of charge if you have the original radio from this same car and the radio serial number and vin number .

Original Audi sticker with the code ,
graphic

So how can you rate POOR service when i'm giving you information on how to get the code free of charge .

Rgds Greg
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Igor try another dealer, as i had this same issue last week
and she got the Radio code from the dealer .

But like i said it has to be the original radio .

Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The thing is radio is not original , and I was expecting to get the code , but your answer was full , thank you
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi Igor .

Now this is a problem you need the radio serial numbers and vin to get the code .

Or find the original owner ? where you bought the radio and hope he / she has the code still.

This will be like winning the lottery Undecided

Anything else i can help you with Igor just let me know .

Thank you for using justanswer .

Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience: 17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,