Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Maserati Quatroporte: My trunk is showing as "open" in the

Customer Question

My trunk is showing as "open" in the dash, but the lid is closed. I have tried to pop it open using the dash button, both key fobs, manually turning the trunk lock with the key and nothing gets it to open. It doesn't seem to think it needs to "unlatch" as I hear nothing mechanical releasing when I do any of the above. It is a 2009 Quatroporte. There was nothing indicating any issues before this happened. I had put some stuff in the trunk and when I drove home and got out this happened. Thank you!
Category: Car
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!