Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

Land Rover Discovery: What is the fair price for labor on a

Customer Question

What is the fair price for labor on a 2001 Land Rover for blown head gasket. I have the parts, but I am reveiwing quotes.
Category: Car
Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.

Labor time is exactly 10 hours. This will translate to between $800 to $1200 depending upon what a shop charges per hour. Most shops are between $80 to $120 per hour now.

Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have already rated my answer, then Thanks alot. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.