hilltop4527
hilltop4527, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Independent repair shop owner/operator experience with many makes and models both foreign and domestic.
70175367

Camry LE 3.0 V6: Hello, I have a 1994 3.0 liter v-6 automatic

Hello, I have a 1994 3.0 liter v-6 automatic camry the car stars an run well but in a moment the transmision go to Low and y have to stop the car turn off wait 5 minutes and turn on again to run again. i have to repeat this every 5 minutes ,what can be these?
Hi I see you are having some trouble. I will try to help. There is only one thing that you can do that may help this outside of taking it to a transmission shop. And that is to change the fluid and filter which is inside the transmission pan. You will have to remove the transmission pan to do this and I recommend using 1 bottle of Lucas Trans Additive to prevent slip. I am thinking you could have a trans filter stopped up restricting the flow of fluid. If this does not work it is one of your shift solenoids inside the transmission and it will require a transmission shop with a scanner to tell which is at fault. I hope I have been a help, if so please give me a positive rating and accept my answer so I can get credit for it. Thanks