Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

hsv grange: hsv grange wl 05. 115000km apon engine startup

Customer Question

hsv grange wl 05. 115000km
apon engine startup and shutdown an indicator/message on the drivers dash says "service engine oil".
the car was serviced 5000kms ago at 110000 and computer service trip was reset after the service was complete. and with 5000kms to go till the next service this message appears on the dash.
what dose it mean?
Category: Car
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to my name is Enes I'm a Certified Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need.the reset times goes by miles and hours of engine has run so if you know your miles are stil good you can ignore it and reset next oil change light or just go back to the oil change place and tell them to reset make sure your oil level is good and oil is not to dirty also