Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.

fiat strada 1.2 pickup: how do i loosen the sump oildrainplug

how do i loosen the sump oildrainplug of my fiat strada pickup 1.2
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

This sump plug is very tight -- you need to use the correct tool inserted as you say you have - and then use a long bar - or other such tool - connected to the drive tool to undo it...

I dont know what you are using on the "tool" -- if you are using a ratchet -change that for a "t bar" tool - or similar- with a long handle to give you the torque you need -

Basically though they are very tight because they are a tapered thread.

When you come to replace it - tighten it up - nip it up so that it doesn't leak - dont be tempted to over tighten it...

Let me now if you need anything else -

>> >> Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.