George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ yrs, AAS Automotive Technology, Factory trained Asian specialist

took 03 mazda to midis for tuneup 90000 miles 6cyl plugs auto

took 03 mazda to midis for tuneup 90000 miles 6cyl plugs auto trans oil change car ran perfect now very rough idle shakes thru streeing wheel on road engine light bilnks lose of power
Hello I will hep you with your question,
If this happened just after the "tuneup" you need to return it to Midas and have them check their work and complete the job. They should have taken it for a test drive to ensure there were no issues before returning it to you.
It sounds like you have a severe misfire caused by the components of the ignition system not being installed properly and continued operation will damage your catalytic converter by putting unburned fuel through the exhaust.
I would think the problem is in the coils or the plug wires but they need to repair the problem for you.
Please let me know how I can help oyu
Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry excellent answer clicked to soon sorry again my fault

I will send it to the moderators for correction, please let me know if you have further questions