Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Master Mechanic
Experience:  35 years/Master Tech. Foreign and Domestic

land rover range rover: How do I find and get to an air suspension

How do I find and get to an air suspension control module for a 2003 range rover?

It shows to be located up under the lower sight side of the dash, not above the kick panel.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a 2003 range rover. Maybe I don't know what a kick panel is.

From the hinges of the passenger door I drop down to floor level and on my immediate right above the floor and under the fuse box is a removable plastic panel {there is a module there YWC000540 which is not the air suspension control module}. This module is where the diagram you sent me indicates the air suspension module should be, so something is wrong.

The air suspension module is QT00013.

If you can tell me where the module is , perhaps you can tell me how to get to it. Thanks John x xxxxx

That removable plastic panel you see is the kick panel but the module is not around there. It's UP UNDER the far right side of the dash. I don't have a diagram to show you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. How do I get there? Do I dismantle the glove compartment?

You are welcome,

There might be a plastic panel that covers the lower section of the dash that prevents you from seeing up under the dash. If so, just remove it and you should be able to see it. Try that first before removing the glove box.

Best wishes my friend!