Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Horn starts sounding at 10 AM while car has not been operated

Horn starts sounding at 10 AM while car has not been operated for the previous 30 hours. Turn signals flashing and triangle indicator and parking lights flashing.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long wait.

Many techs have looked at your post and have not felt comfortable helping. This area of concern is not my strongest point but I will try to help as best I can at least with some information. I have access to a lot of repair guides so I should be able to at least do something to aid you if your still needing help and willing to let me try.

Once I post an answer you will be prompted to rate me, not the site or wait time, or the news in my answer. Please let me know exactly what you need from me so I can earn a good rating.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good Afternoon Chris,

I am trying to find out why this event happened and what can be done to prevent it repeating.

Hope this helps.

Can I get the year make and model
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The car is a 1995 Buick Riviera with approximately 70,000 miles.

Hope this helps.

It sounds like you have an aftermarket alarm system on this vehicle that is malfunctioning, there is no OEM button on the top of the steering column. So this tells me its aftermarket, I would just remove the alarm system if you do not use it daily or if it continues to have concerns, normally there mounted under the drivers side of the dash.