Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

BORSCHE CAYENNE S: HIID LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO REMOVE A DOOR

HI

I'D LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO REMOVE A DOOR HANDLE OF CAYENNE S 2010 AND SIDE MIRRORS AS WELL PLEAS,
Category: Car
Expert:  Lurch replied 1 year ago.

Are you still there?
would Factory procedures work?

Expert:  Lurch replied 1 year ago.
would Factory procedures help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Maybe it would I do not know

Expert:  Lurch replied 1 year ago.

I can supply Door Panel, Mirror & Outside Door Handle procedures, but you would need a special tool to remove Door Handle.
This info, costs me $$ & did not want to post it if you do not need it.....

let me know

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

All I wanted to know is how to remove and how to put back again and I still did not recive an answer yet !!?

I am expecting to get instructions and the tools is another issue I have to deal with.

Regards,

Expert:  Lurch replied 1 year ago.

.

very sorry for the miscommunications, but as asked above......will Factory Service Instructions work for you?
I need to know this before I purchase the info

this is not an easy job to do...
I can post them if you would like

yes.....no....?

.

Expert:  Lurch replied 1 year ago.

will opt out & relist

thanks

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and welcome. My name isXXXXX for the confusion. I've posted the workshop instructions below for you. Let me know if you need anything else.

Remove Front Door Handle
Remove Rear Door Handle
Remove Side Mirror

Remove Mirror Glass
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for replying, this is what I was looking for.

Best Regards,

Mohammed

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Again,

thank you for relying, I'm looking for exactly the same thing but for latest model (2010), and what you have posted is 2008!!?

are they the same ?

Regards,

Mohammed

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mohammed, I pulled the instructions up under a 2010 model so they should be correct. When I enter the model as 2011 I get something different. Click on the instructions below for the front handle and see if they look more like what you have.

Remove Front Door Handle

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I think this is the right model
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How about side mirrors?
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Excellent! Click on the instructions below for the mirror and rear handle.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Remove Mirror
Remove Door Panel
Remove Door Trim
Remove Arm Rest

Remove Rear Door Handle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,

This was verey usefull, thank you. I was wondering where to get service manuals like that so it would be much easier to have it.

Regards,

Mohammed
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mohammed, I'm glad I could help. If you work on many different types of cars I suggest you subscribe to Alldatapro. It's like having all of the factory workshop manuals at your fingertips. They also have excellent support if there is information that you need that is not listed on the website. Click here for the sign up page.
Marty, ASE Certified Technician