Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Suzuki XL7: How can I turn off the "Service Traction Control

How can I turn off the "Service Traction Control / Service Stability Control " messages on my 2008 Suzuki XL7?
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem solved. This is not something you can just shut off, this means there is a problem with stability system and repairs will need to be made. You will need to pay a shop to check diagnostic codes in the stability system which they will do for around 30-40. Once you get the codes you can reply back to this answer at any time without additional fees and I can tell you possible problems, how to test, and how to repair. Please do not leave me a negative rating for the bad news due to use needing diagnostic codes. If you would like me to open question back up to see if someone else wants to try and tackle problem without codes that is fine, just let me know. Otherwise let me know if you have any other questions or when you get codes. Thanks.