Dr.Carz
Dr.Carz, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  12 years of exp. 10 with ford on my third with all other makes.Just love cars
35496794

Lexis ES300: 2002 lexis ES 300 ,it has a 3L are these cars

Customer Question

2002 lexis ES 300 ,it has a 3L are these cars known to leak oil from the valve cover gasket's is this a common job for these or is this unusual
Category: Car
Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 3 years ago.

chad :

given the year and make its rather common job i usually include with tune-up gonna have the intake off any how get em done at the same time.

chad :

bout a 4 hour job with spark plugs around $120 in parts

chad :

might want to think about timing belt if not already done so

Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 3 years ago.
switched to Q&A i do not get paid for my time unless you accept
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Chad , thank you for your speedy response ,I really would rather have an expert on lexis / Toyota , this is a a relatives car. Hopeno offense is taken will refer back to you when we are dealing with a Ford ,Subaru ,Car , Chevy ,GM,Mercury,Lincoln . This is a bit of a drag that my time is being devertated from my actual problem. Hope this site is not losing integrity
Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 3 years ago.
well i work on all makes and models everyday and haven't taken the tests in this forum to be so called lexus certified if you like i can take bout an hour and a half pass the test and still give the same answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I understand you are new, 19 responses ,could you please free this call so I can get a response from others in this field. I would like to give you a positive review but by keeping me hostage I am getting pissed about the money I pay monthly to this site. I would also recommend ,if you are new to this,respond via email not chat that gives the customer the chances to chose there source
Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 3 years ago.
sorry man thought it was un locked before i went to bed last night. my apologies. not new to the site but take breaks from here becomes a pain site is slow and my god i wish they would fix how it it looks and acts on your end versus mine.
Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 3 years ago.
sorry for the delay