Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  32 years Foreign / Domestic Cars All aspects of Diag and Repair

Plymouth Grand Voyager: Dash controls (rpms, temp, speed,

Dash controls (rpm's, temp, speed, fuel) won't stay on. No light for miles or gears, either. Seems like there's a short somewhere. Is it a DIY job or more extensive?
Hello, I am Randall.Are you saying the cluter does not work at all sometimes? or is it out 100% and nothing works now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

On and off. Ev erything worked yesterday, but not today.It will stay off for a few days then suddenly come back on.

I do not feel a "short" but do lean to a possible plug on the back of the cluter losing connection
This requires removing the cluster, removing the plug, put dielectric grease in the termianls, ( bought at parts stores) and put plug back in the back of the cluster
You can also try hitting real hard on the top of dash or cluster to see if you can trigger it to come back on
This may? help to confirm a bad plug connection
Hard not being there and repair info not the best but if you click HERE you can upload on how to remove the cluster
Once the trim face is off, the cluster just unscrews from there
Can not be 100% but i really feel poor plug connection and this is the first thing we do in the shop
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. I'll let you know what happens.

Please do, we have to start here with DIY at this point. Thanks