Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,
29331485

suzuki verona: mist and or stream is coming out of the oil

mist and or stream is coming out of the oil stick once the oil stick is removed. Also the vehicle puts as it idles and when you give it gas. a little water exits the tail pipe. this vehicle is a 2007 suzuki verona

Greg :

Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Greg :

Have you ever overheated this engine .

Greg :

From the symptom you have explained shoes that you have a blown cylinder head gasket .

Greg :

You will have to do a combustion chamber leak test to see if you have blown the gasket .

Customer:

I just brought this vehicle and i let it run and it did not over heated yet. but there is a stick stuck in the radiator to prevent the anti freeze from coming out. so their is a strong possiblilty that it over heated

Greg :

But looks like a typical headgasket leak ,this normally happens after you have overheated the engine and if the previous owner did this then they overheated the engine and sold it to you .

Greg :

Did you buy this car knowing that it had a problem

Customer:

typically how much will this cause and will it be a possiblity that the putting will stop

Greg :

If you have the headgasket done then the car will run normal again , the water getting into the cylinders will cause the engine to run bad as it is .

Customer:

I believe your answer is correct thank you for you assistance,

Thank you Walt .

If you have any more question regarding this issue then please get back to me on this page ,
(No extra charge )

Kindest regards Greg