Jack, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  I have been an automotive technician for over 15 years and have worked on most makes and models.

Hi no rush until tomorrow. Im looking for a Side window deflector/vent

Hi no rush until tomorrow. I'm looking for a Side window deflector/vent expert. My dad is annoyed by the rain falling down from the roof of his new pick-up when he opens the door. So I'm shopping for him some deflectors. I see 3 companies I could get : Weather Tech, Putco, and AVS AutoVentshade. I'd like a recommendation from someone who knows these companies/products. Thanks no rush.

Hello, My name is Jack (MR.PUTTPUTT) I will do my best to assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your you have a good question I am kind of partial to the avs brand as this holds up really well and they tend not to fade out. I have sold several of these over the years I have not sold Putco but the AVS is a great product.

I have used the weather tech brand and the avs brand and for my personal use I use the avs brand I have sold both in the past and like the avs better

another reason that I tend to sell more of the AVS brand is they stand behind what the sell and I have not had very few problems with the products and when I do they take care of it very quickly.

Please remember to rate my answers and effort that I have given you as this is how I am compensated for my time, if you have more questions for me please reply with them and I will answer the best I can, if no more questions and I have earned a excellent rating please do so, and remember even once you have rated me I can still answer questions for you if you return to this chat. Thank you for choosing Just DANGEROUS URL REMOVED

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you know if the chrome ones hold up as well as the regular shaded ones

the AVS brand shade in the chrome I like they last and dress up a vehicle also avs has a limited lifetime warranty on there products, just remember if the style that fits your vehicle is a in channel mount sometimes vent shades will scratch a window at the top where is meets the shade this is with all the brands dirt and debris tend to get in the channel and cause this but the in channel tend to out last the surface mount these are mounted with adhesive tape.