Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Volvo S40: i have a light on my dash saying anti sid requerd

i have a light on my dash saying anti sid requerd got it put on computer and it said bcm-01309 brake pressure sensor signakl missing bcm 0115 connuniltion between control modules with the steering wheelk module swm signal missing

Hi Robert,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.

From what you have described here this message will come on due to the code 01309 being set with the brake pressure sensor fault.Most common is the pressure sensor itself failing and causing this issue here and the sensor assembly is part of the ABS hydraulic pump.

This is a common issue usually ranging from 2004 to 2012 models and this pump had to be replaced to correct this here.I did locate a place on line that offers testing and rebuilding of this pump and claim for a cheaper price then what a dealer would charge.This should be tested/checked into further to be sure this is the component at fault,best done with the correct diagnostic tools.

Click HERE

I hope this has helped in some way here.If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask thats what I am here for.If you are not satisfied with my help here let me know before rating my help.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete