Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.

isuzu station wagon mu: Dear Sirs.

Customer Question

Dear Sirs. I am the owner of an isuzu MU car that I change te engine and I put onether one 30D intercooler. Before few days I face a problem. I open the radietor and it was inside with the watter dizel. Can you tell mewhat is the problem and from where the dizel comes into the radietor. The car is working well and the temperatures is normal Waiting your kind reply, I thank you in advance. Regards XXXXX XXXXX

Category: Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE...

Can I just ask you - is it like thick black oil in the radiator - in the water?

Rgds, MIKE...............................
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No is exactly dizel

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello again Costakis-

Thank you for your reply.

The only that I can see that diesel fuel could get into the water system / radiator - would be through the fuel heater system / device...

So that is what you need to check on this as fitted... If they fail internally, you will get water and diesel fuel mixing - in that case- a new fuel heater device / unit will be needed - You would need to get one of those from a dealer or second hand supplier local to you or on the net.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

>> >> Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds to you - - MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.

Mike, Mechanic
Experience: Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear XXXX.

I want to thank you for your help you gave for me.

I want to ask you if you know from where we can get the tool that we can remove the CHAMBER to change the oaring.

We thank you, in advance,
Costakis

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear XXXX.

I need your help to find from where I can get the tool that can remouve the chambers.

Thanks

Costakis Pantelides