greasemonkey2386, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certifications A1,A4,A5,and A7 10+ years professional hands-on experience

Customer Question

my bombardier spi sedoo 1994 wount start there is spark and gas coming out the carb after a couple cranks i shut off the gas and crank it and then it will fire for a min.
Category: Car
Expert:  greasemonkey2386 replied 3 years ago.

greasemonkey2386 :

how does the spark plug itself look? it sounds like its either flooded or getting flooded by a stuck needle in the carb....i would start by replacing the plugs and taking a propane torch or something and putting the flame in the open spark plug hole to burn off any gas that is in there....start with that, if it still wont run we can address it further from there

JACUSTOMER-lq6r5fij- : The spark plug or good if I shut the gas off it will fire for a min
JACUSTOMER-lq6r5fij- : spark plugs are brand new if I shut off the gas it will fire up for about a minute then it'll die I turn the gas back on and nothing then I'll shut it off that it will fire