Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

Suzuki Forenza: 2006 Suzuki Forenza - Clutch pedal went all

2006 Suzuki Forenza - Clutch pedal went all the way to the floor this morning and did not spring back. Linkage was fine. What are the chances its just a master cylinder and not the slave cylinder? I am not looking forward to dropping the transmission to get to the slave.
Chances are slim most common as you and I know is the slave cylinder.You can look from inside the vehicle with a flash light above the clutch pedal to see if there is any signs of clutch master leaking if not unfortunately you will need to remove the transmission to replace the slave cylinder.At this time you might as well replace the clutch pressure plate and bearing also .These are the next steps.Remember Im here if you need anything else for no further charge.Please rate excellent service so I can get credit for my help thanks.Bonuses greatly appreciated.