Daryl, Shop Owner, Certified Mechanic
Experience:  28 years experience, Master Mechanic

I have a 1991 buick century. The right front brake was sticking

I have a 1991 buick century. The right front brake was sticking so i replaced the calaper roter and brake pads. It is still sticking and causing the brake to get so hot is starts smoking. Please help
Hello and thank you for trusting me with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you with your problem. This is often caused by the brake hose to the caliper so that can be tested, if you pump the brakes up and open the bleeder the brake should release, so I would do that first, then if it does release pump the brake back up again and then loosen the line in the top of the brake hose, if the brake does not release then you know for sure the problem is the hose.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I Have have bled the line from the bleeder and it does release fluid. I will try to loosen the line at the top tomorrow and see what happens. Is tat the only thing it could be?

If only the one is sticking its really the only thing left that can cause that, but if it does not help let me know and I may be able to help further.
This is only caused by the rubber line, there is a possibility that the metal line can cause this if the line is smashed/crimped or something like that.