Dave Stewart
Dave Stewart, Mechanic
Experience:  35 + years experience in the automotive repair field

GMC Holiday Rambler Imperial: I have a 1990 GMC 454 engine

I have a 1990 GMC 454 engine in my 33ft Holiday Rambler Imperial motorhome. Need the fuel pump relay location.vHoliday Rambler isnt in business any more so I cant call them. The VIN# XXXXX XXXXX There isnt any power to the fuel pump in the tank.

Cindy Wallace

this is a p series chassis and the fuel pump relay should be mounted at the upper right side of the firewall . See picture. Let me know if you need more help,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX cant get the whole picture to print out. But I have marked it hopefully so my mechanic gets the point. This has been very helpful.

Hi Cindy,

Sorrry about the picture, if you will save it in your My Pictures and then print it from there the picture should come out right. The rambler uses the GM P series Chassis picture.