Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.
Experience:  I HAVE OWNED MY OWN SHOP FOR OVER THREE YEARS. I HAVE THE TOOLS AND SOFTWARE TO ANSWERE ALMOST ANY Q
5629372

Plymouth Grand Voyager: I have a 1997 plymouth grand voyager.

I have a 1997 plymouth grand voyager. When I turn on my air conditioner, I do not receive any cold air only hot air.I used to receive cold out a couple of months ago but even then it would only blow cold for about fifteen minutes then freeze up.Can anyone tell me what to do to be able to fix the problem and have my cold air blowing again

Details

My 1997 plymouth grand voyager air conditioner is not blowing cold air. It only blows out hot air and when i turn a/c off, i start smelling a burning scent coming through the vent. How can i fix th problem so that my a/c can be able to blow cold air when turned on snowball. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.

Kalamykid :

When you turn the ac on does the air compressor kick in and stay lock in?

Customer:

i don't know but i am about to found out

Kalamykid :

Let me know and we can go from there

Customer:

i jus talked to a mechanic and he said that my air compressor stays on. He told me that the problem is going to be my blend door actuator. He said that the door is not opening up when it is being switch from hot to cold. I think i am just gone take it to a dealership.

Kalamykid :

Well That is ok. If you need to take it to the dealer then that is what you need to do, but I did not deserve a poor service rateing.

Customer:

I'm sorry sir it was a mistake. My 2 year old somehow got control of my computer.