Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.

i have Isuzu FTR that runs for 10 min.and dies,next morning

Customer Question

i have Isuzu FTR that runs for 10 min.and dies,next morning will start no problem for another 10 min

Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 3 years ago.

This could be a wiring issue as things tend to expand when hot and its possible a poor or partial electrical connection is being pushed apart on one of the major sensors so check the connection plug and wiring to the following;

Airflow meter

Crank position sensor

Cam position sensor

O2 sensor

Throttle pedal position sensor

Also worth checking the connections to the fuel pump for the same reason - unplug each in turn and give them a good squirt of switch / contact cleaner - Not WD40

and also unplug and inspect the power relays and fuses for signs of overheating or corroded terminals - so the ones for the ECU

And also unplug the wiring loom connections in the engine bay one at time and inspect for corroded or recessed pins.

Expert:  Matt replied 3 years ago.
Hello Chavdar

do you need any more help ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this is general knowledge are talking about fuel pump connectors and catalytic converters and the truck is diesel and dose not have them.

i need technician that is familiar with that model Isuzu diesel truck

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
your answer did not help me at all
this is a general knowledge answer you given me I was looking for a mechanic that is familiar with diesel Isuzu engines
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello - and Welcome back to justanswer..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this - but please do just let me know what has been done meantime.... and of course if you do still need help with this..

Kind Rgds, MIKE..........................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I changed fuel filter
Truck has been sitting for awhile and its got 11,000 miles on it