Classic Car Service
Classic Car Service, Dealership Svc. Mgr.
Experience:  Over 30 years experience in the automotive field

Mitsubishi Eclipse GT: 06 eclipse gt, 3.8L

06 eclipse gt, 3.8L with premuim sports package/sliding sunroof. voltage regulator went out on alternator, replaced alternator and battery, believe the AC current that was being sent out damaged a module on the car. not sure which one though. having trouble finding the problem. thoughts are it's the ECU that's faulty now.. not sure. here's my codes: U1073: A/C Bus off U1108: combination meter time out U1100: Engine can time-out U1206: communication sleep mode U1111: A/C Can time-out B1731: Immobilizer communication failure U1128: Failure info on combination meter U1110: A/C-ECU time out. the shop said it's from a faulty module, but will cost an arm and a leg to troubleshoot each individual one to find the fault. what are your thoughts on it being the ECU? Trying not to spend anymore money on this thing.. it's been a lemon so far. Found all codes and having problem where Car wont start in the morning when i leave for work. when i get home in the afternoon it starts fine and runs good, TCL OFF and check engine light are on.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you.

If this car has a remote starter, this could be causing these codes.

If not, I would suggest narrowing the troubleshooting diagnosis down to two items, the ETACS-ECU and the ECM/PCM, whichever is incorporated in the car (ECM/Manual trans;;;PCM/Auto trans. This is where your guy needs to start.