Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician

Landrover discovery Diesel v6 ldv: Landrover Disco. 3 diesel

Landrover Disco. 3 diesel 2009 can an extra tank be fitted to get it to hold 160 lt. And what wil cost be more or less
You want to add another fuel tank or just a larger one?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Whatever can be done ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
You just answered me with another question ie. still no answer what is the best option and average cost to fit additional tank or complete new larger tank ?
Sorry for any confusion just wanted to make sure you would be fine with a larger tank. A second tank can not be added due to one it will not fit secondly it will not work with the vehicles electrical fuel evap system. So you need to have a larger tank installed and that will work fine. Any local shop can get the tank for you as well as install it to save your a lot of money then going to the dealer. These are the correct steps to take. Sorry for any delay. Remember that I'm here if you need any further assistance just let me know. Hoped this helped.Please rate excellent service so I can get Credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.