Jack, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  I have been an automotive technician for over 15 years and have worked on most makes and models.

Hello, i need euro tail lamp lenses for my 2000 mod Firebird

Hello, i need euro tail lamp lenses for my 2000 mod Firebird firehawk, where can i get these ? I live in Norway , and the goverment will not allow red lenses, Hope you can help me

sorry to hear you are having problems with finding these lights, but I am sorry to also tell you that these lights are not made for the firebird they are however made for a camaro I have also searched for years for these and there are a couple of companies that produce clear lights but none are made for the firebird and you can look for a long long time and get no results I have seen that people take the originals apart and remove the red lens and put the honeycomb back over them that is what one of my customers did and it did not look to bad. let me know if I can answer any more questions for you.

I believe that if you have the LT1 lights you can remove the red backing and the LS1 you can not