Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Bentley Continental, GT: Can you retrofit an XM radio, into

Can you retrofit an XM radio, into a 2007 bentley GT?
Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

My name is XXXXX XXXXX - Im happy to help you with this...

You can , is the answer to your question -- I would advise have the job done by a pro radio installer - the reason being the system that is already in is not what one might call straight forward - its a very good system with "plenty of wires" behind it -

While there are ISO leads available for the aftermarket which makes installation a lot easier in general, I am not aware of one available for the Bentley - which is the crux of what makes the wiring difficult to deal with - hence, my advice to use a pro installer - but yes it can be done..

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.