Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

toyota landcrusier: how can i solve the problem of toyota landcriuser

how can i solve the problem of toyota landcriuser 2004 model that it's power window mirror goes up and when it close completely it comes back at the same time and stop's at the middle or center???? how can i solve it???plz tell me sir??can i get my problem solution in a video form or in multimedia????
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.

From what you have described here it sounds like the window pinch protection needs relearned.This is a feature that allows the window to roll back down if it suspects something is in the way when rolling up (bottoming out when all the way closed thinking it should go up more).This aids in not pinching your hands or arms in the windows.

Usually to relearn this feature you can roll the window up just lightly holding the switch in the up position as some have two detents for up,one if manual roll up and the other is automatic,you want to hold it on the first detent for manual.Once it rolls all the way up hold the switch in the first detent for an additional 5 to 10 seconds.This should relearn the pinch protection position here and allow proper operation of the window.

I hope this has helped in some way here.If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask thats what I am here for.

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sir i want to ask u that where the window pinch protection is??? and plz clear me the way easily the way or the method i can solve the problem??? thnkx for yoour feed back i am sure u can give me a nic easy way again thank u.....Smile

My info isn't really clear on what controls the pinch protection but some vehicles have a door control module that read the inputs of the window that control this here,usually this system cannot be bypassed if it is built with the vehicle.I would try the relearn of the pinch protection above to see if it corrects the problem.If it does not and the window continues to go back down on its own like this then this may be a fault with the control unit that monitors and controls this pinch protection,most likely a door control module.This would have to be checked into/tested further to locate the exact fault.

I hope this has helped in some way here.If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask thats what I am here for.If you are not satisfied with my help here let me know before rating my help.

Thanks Pete