Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

GMC Sierra 1500 Classic SLT: gmc 1gtek19t73e239832. 2003 this

gmc 1gtek19t73e239832. 2003
this truck is in NewZealand and want to know engine size and what its desciption is when ordering parts
Regards Tony

Hi Tony,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.

From what you have posted here the engine in this vehicle is a 5.3 liter Vin T engine.The engine code from your VIN is the 8th digit and the T indicates this is the 5.3 liter.

I hope this has helped in some way here.If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask thats what I am here for.

Thanks Pete

Hi Tony,

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete