Enes, Volvo Technician

Customer Question

convert my 2004 range westminister edition head lights over? Instructions on how to and a place to purchase parts and warranty this vehicle with 125,000 miles

Category: Car
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to my name isXXXXX a Certified Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need.explain what you like to do install hid headlights ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It says my deposit has been received, however I never got an answer to my question. Please advise. Yes, I would like HID headlights for my 2004 Range Rover HSE. I need to know what parts I need, where can I get them from, instructions on installation, and who will warranty my vehicle with a 125,000 miles...

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
The best option you have is to re use your old headlights all you have to upgrade the bulb and install new ballast any electrical repair shop can install it , warranty is most the time on that one year . You can order from here all parts come inside box. And installation hook up is inside with direction

And. Here
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
I only try to help you rated me negative !