Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

I need to replace backup bulb.

I need to replace backup bulb.

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. The 3 screws are the only thing holding it in place, then you can pull it out enough to access the connectors. Use a flat screwdriver wrapped with electrical tape to protect from scratches to carefully pry on the light working from one edge to the other. Here are also instructions from manual, let me know if you have questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. thanks.

The negative rating really hurts my reputation. There is nothing more to removing light then what I mentioned, I hope you will give me the positive rating for the correct information I gave once you get it removed so my reputation can be restored. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it feels like something is holding cover on at the top.where are the connecters located?

The connectors located right behind the bulbs, even with it connected it should still come out about 6 inches. Use a flat screwdriver to carefully pry from each side until you get it started. If it seems stuck on the top then try to pry out the bottom so you can slide the top out once bottom is out. Let me know how it goes or if you run into questions, thanks.