Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD: I have a 2009 Santa Fe Limited.

I have a 2009 Santa Fe Limited. The radio station buttons and CD/AM/FM/XM and INFO buttons don't work to change the Mode or radio station or give information. The volume and tuning knobs work and the selection buttons on the steering wheel work.

Hi Mike,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.

Usually with this type of fault here if all other functions are operating properly on the radio itself this can indicate an internal electrical fault in the radio itself.It sounds like the electronics inside the radio may be damaged and have caused this here.

I would check and verify all fuses are o.k.,then if they are power and grounds would need tested at the radio connection.If all powers and grounds are present then the fault is in the radio itself and it either needs repaired by an authorized repair center or replaced to correct this here.

I hope this has helped in some way here.If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask thats what I am here for.

Thanks Pete

Hi Mike,

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete