Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Iveco Daily 50c17: I have an Iveco daily 2005 50c17 my red

I have an Iveco daily 2005 50c17 my red fuel injection light comes on at 90 to 110 kph
loses power for a few seconds and then the light goes out and it regains power.
Seems to be worse in windy or hilly conditions.
Please help
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i can wait a bit longer.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.

If this only occurs when the engine is under load or more fuel is needed this may be caused by the low pressure fuel pump as most of these vehicles have.There are also other common complaints for this light being a faulty crank sensor,timing being off on the engine with the timing jumping or other faults but if this only occurs under load then this may be the low pressure fuel pump itself at fault.

If this vehicle has a fuel filter if this filter is restricted then it will cause this lack of fuel to the engine as well when under a load climbing a hill,windy,etc.

The fuel supply system needs checked into/tested on this vehicle to see if the fault can be located and then repaired.

I hope this has helped in some way here.If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask thats what I am here for.

Thanks Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience: 17 years automotive training and experience.