Virtual Technician
Virtual Technician, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  25 years Experience. All makes and models, Shop Owner, Access to 4 repair databases. - I take the Opt Out Questions :)
14357943

ISUZU TROOPER: I HAVE A 2001 TROOPER. IT WAS RUNNING GREAT

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2001 TROOPER. IT WAS RUNNING GREAT THEN IT SNOWED AND GOT TO FREEZING TEMPS.THEN IT BEGAN TO HAVE PROBLEMS STARTING.IT WAS HARDER AND HARDER TO START TILL ONE DAY IT ALMOST DIDNT START SO I LEFT IT RUNNING AND BOUGHT A NEW BATTERY I THOUGHT THE COLD HAD JUST RUINED THE BATTERY . NOW IT WONT EVEN TURN OVER SO I HAD THE OLD BATTERY TESTED THEY SAID IT WAS FINE I PULLED OUT THE STARTER AND THEY SAID THAT WAS FINE I GOT A BIGGER BATTERY AND STILL NOTHING
Category: Car
Expert:  Virtual Technician replied 4 years ago.

Virtual Technician :

Hello, My name is Rich and I will try my best to help you with your vehicle issue. Do you have access to a fuel pressure tester, spark tester and scan tool?