Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician

Land Rover LR2 HSE: How do you install an LR008792 ENGINE BLOCK

How do you install an LR008792 ENGINE BLOCK HEATER for a 2010 Land Rover LR2

Do you have the installation instructions I can purchase?
For the oil pan or where the freeze out plug goes?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Respectfully XXXXX XXXXX do not think that it was designed for the oil pan. I was hoping the part number would assist. It appears to connect to the engine block

Ok the part number is XXXXX a block heater just want to be sure thats what you want and not a pan heater .It does not show a picture can you upload a picture of the part?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK thats the one that just gets installed into the radiator hose that did not come with directions?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That's why I was seeking guidance to install the hardware correctly. No installations instructions were provided. I contacted the vendor and was informed that they do not provide the instructions. So can you assist me in how I go about installing this correctly?

Yes this is for an older metro but same process just splice it into the radiator hose.This will help.
Remember Im here if you need any further assistance for anything at all just let me know.Please rate excellent service so I can get credit for my help thanks.Bonuses greatly appreciated.