Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

suzuki sx4: i have a 07 suzuki sx4 awd, it turn more to the

i have a 07 suzuki sx4 awd, it turn more to the right than the left , also i counted the steer wheel turns and it turn 1/4 turn more to the right than to the left , also the left wheel rubbing whit the trans a little bit when i turn to the right , i jacked it up and took the both steer tires and take look under and i did not see anything broke .
this problem started when my wife did hit a post whith the left wheel when she was backing up the car , i replaced the rack and pinion and the cv-joint on the left side , and i took the car to sears to alingment. car still does the same thing.
Category: Car
Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.
Was this vehicle in an accident?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

my wife hit a pole with the left tire when she was in reverse , since this the problem started

Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.
Ok has the upper control arms top and bottom been checked for this issue ?There is something thats bent causing this issue and honestly sears is not the best place to have it checked correctly a body shop is.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it just has a lower control arm , you think that is bent, or the knukle is bent . where the strut is mount with 2 bolts .

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  Tom replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay I apologize I lost internet my internet connection.Yes absolutely either the lower control arm is bent or the knuckle as well .Front this type of hit this is what usually happens and will cause your issue.So this is where you need to focus and bet thats the issue.Always remember you can save some money if you need to by buying salvage parts .Again sorry for the delay it was out of my hands that I lost internet .Please remember Im here if you need any further assistance for anything at all just let me know.Please rate excellent service so I can get credit for my help thanks.Bonuses greatly appreciated.
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: ASE Certified Master Technician