C. Walker, Jr.
C. Walker, Jr., Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Shop training and experience.
73583367

TL 2.5: 96 TL 2.5 Here is whats new ;plugs, wires, distributor,c

96 TL 2.5 Here is what's new ;plugs, wires, distributor,cap, rotor, air filter, MAF sensor, O2 sensors, timing belt. Sometimes the car runs fine ( hot or cold) and then it will bog down as I am trying to accelerate and barely accel or even decellerate as I depress the pedal. Sometimes will idle smooth, then rough and then back to smooth as if nothings wrong. If it were an older vehicle I would say it feels like a timing advance problem. Oh yeah, I also replaced the fuel filter. Please help.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am fine waiting. The closest Acura dealer is 60 miles away.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Have you done a fuel pressure test when the problem was present? If not do you have access to a fuel pressure tester?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I have not done a fuel pressure test. Yes I have access to fuel pressure tester. Where is the shraeder valve ? where should I connect ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I have not done a fuel pressure test. Yes I do have access to pressure gauge, but not sure where to hook up to fuel system. Cant find valve. Where is it located on this vehicle ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are you receiving my questions?

Just seen your reply.

http://www.4shared.com/office/b4aEpFbb/acura.html

The link sent is how to check the pressure.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

could you e-mail me the pdf ? This 4 share program does not work on my [email protected] Thank You

That is not possible. But the program should work. You just have to open the attachment where it says view document. I use the web browser Chrome.
C. Walker, Jr., Auto Mechanic
Experience: Shop training and experience.