Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  32 years Foreign / Domestic Cars All aspects of Diag and Repair
13677702

Just bought a used 2006 Suzuki Forenza. Seems to be in good

Just bought a used 2006 Suzuki Forenza. Seems to be in good shape, but "bounces" in front at 60 mph. Haven't had tires balanced yet, waiting for Monday for that. Anything to add?

Tracer :

Hello, I am Randall. I have reviewed your question and working on it now. when did this happen? after rotation? and by bouncing is is a vibration or something felt in the steering wheel?

Tracer :

let me exit chat. does not seem to be working correct on your end. Back shortly

Customer:

Rotation did not alleviate the problem. It is felt in entire car. The fellas who changed oil and rotated tires could not see anything wrong under the car, axle and suspension looked good. Though maybe problem is in tires, I am hoping this is true. Mostly wondered what else I should be looking at.

when did this happen? after rotation? and by bouncing is it a vibration or something felt in the steering wheel?
Not much other than jacking it up, leaving tires and wheels on, grab each tire at 6/12 and wiggle. if play? wheel bearing, if not play, go to each and grab at 3/9 , wiggle. if you can do this on either in the front? then suspect an out tie rod end worn, not a bad job,. Wheel balnce needs to be done first, can be a simple as that or.. a slipped belt in a tires, even if they look good that can hppen. they will see that on balancer