Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Automotive Engineer
Experience:  30 years experience, Repairing, building, & designing, automobiles.
9795573

What is the blue book value for a 1997 Arctic Cat Jag 440 Snowmobile

Customer Question

What is the blue book value for a 1997 Arctic Cat Jag 440 Snowmobile with the following:
1. 3850 miles
2. Runs great
3. Electric Start and reverse
4. Needs No Work
Category: Car
Expert:  Dr. Hamman replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Hamman :

The Kelly Blue Book says the retail value is $800. Kelly is the most popular Blue Book guide there is. There will always be some variables inn the price. If it is extra nice then you could get a little more. If you have any more questions, as always, I am here to help. Good luck with it, have a great day, and Thanks for using Just Answer.

I do not get paid for my work unless you rate me at OK service or better. If the answer is not clear, let me know what additional help you need, and I will be happy to assist you further. A bonus and positive rating are always greatly appreciated, good luck and Thanks.