Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certifications in Engine Repair, Manual Drivetrain and Axles, Suspension and Steering, and Heating and A/C.
49095596

Torque Converter Kicks In And Out Bleow 50mph.dealer Says Ground

Torque Converter Kicks In And Out Bleow 50mph.dealer Says Ground Problem.
Fixes
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name isXXXXX am a Certified Auto Technician with 25+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. I don't know your automotive experience level, so I may have to ask questions of you before I can answer. I only know as much about your concern as you have stated in your post, so please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible.

Hi, thank you for asking your question today. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Car?
-What make and model is your Car?
-How many miles are on your Car?
-What type of engine is in your Car?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2000 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Diesel with 286,000 miles, 2wheel drive. I have had this problem since the truck was new. The only thing the Dodge dealership could come up with was there was a ground problem. They suggested to clean the ground cables. This works for a while but the problem returns.

I have installed this product from BD Diesel many times, it works every time, it is called the APPS Noise Isolator, it is installed in the wiring leading to the PCM mounted to the firewall. Click here to go to the BD Diesel Website....

______________________________________
If you need additional information, don't hesitate to ask, I am happy to help as long as necessary to help solve your concern. Remember, a "Positive" Rating will not close this question, You can post a reply here whenever you want, even after rating my answer! .

Thank you!

Robert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks,

Have ordered the APPS Noise Isolator.

Cool, keep me posted... if you need help in installing it, let me know....

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

______________________________________

If you need additional information, don't hesitate to ask, I am happy to help until your concern is resolved.

Thank you!

Robert