Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

land rover discovery 3: i have a 08 discovery 3 with a broken

i have a 08 discovery 3 with a broken audio unit type vux500560
where can i get one or is there another that fits and works
Hello,I will be glad to try and assist you with this,Welcome to Just Answer.I may need more info in some cases to help with answering your question.

After doing some research for this part number you have posted above I did find this can be obtained from this web site posted below.If the part number doesn't come up for you right away when going to the web site enter your part number on the web site to see the price.You will also have to check and see if they deliver to where you are located as well.(just copy and paste the below web site to another web tab)

http://www.landrovermerriamparts.com/parts/index.cfm?searchText=VUX500560&make=Land+Rover&action=oePartSearch&siteid=215719&gclid=CLSN-9SOrrUCFcqDQgodbGsA_w

I hope this info has helped,if you need anything else let me know before rating my help here,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

not good on the computer can you give me the exact web site tried pasting all 3 lines up to gsa_w is that correct ?

For some reason that web site isn't coming up for me now as well.Try this one posted below.

http://www.oemparts4cars.com/proddetail.php?prod=VUX500560#.URksJGdIpZg

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,